20 Aralık 2010 Pazartesi

Stately Progress



So how is your decorating going? So far, in addition to my paperwhites, I have hung a wreath and put up the garland around the front door. Unfortunately, I failed to test the lights before I hung the garland, and when I plugged it in, only half the lights were working. Aaaarrrgh! I also put a small tree on the back porch. More to come soon.

I did a dry run of something different on the mantel, and snapped the picture above, but then I realized that this was just a non-starter because my kids have traditions to uphold. So the decorating is progressing at a stately (or is that glacial?) pace here, but that's OK. It'll get done.

*********

Are you guys up for Mosaic Monday this week? I need to get my act together and create something... anything! I'm sure you all are much more organized than I am. Seriously! But as always, the linky thingy will be up by 8:30 pm Eastern time, Sunday. See you then! :)



order christmas cards |personalized christmas card |merry christmas cards |happy christmas cards |traditional christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder