29 Aralık 2010 Çarşamba

Just Saying Hi




Just a quick post to say "hi," and apologize for not being here too much lately. My father-in-law has been back in the hospital this week, and I've been helping out with my mother-in-law who is also ill.

I hope you are all well and enjoying some nice summer weather (or winter weather for my friends down under). It's been really hot here -- 80's and 90's -- and is supposed to be even worse this weekend.

Anyway, here is a flower for you all. Queen Anne's Lace grows wild in our backyard, and I love to photograph it when it is just opening or when it's all curled up and going to seed. :)

Have a wonderful weekend! Hope to see you all for Mosaic Monday. :)



professional christmas cards |antique christmas cards |christmas card designs |imprinted christmas cards |photo christmas cards online |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder