20 Aralık 2010 Pazartesi

Cider and Doughnuts



When my kids were little, we always went to Wightman's Farms every autumn for apple cider and freshly made doughnuts.




And although they are not little anymore, we stopped last week and brought home both powdered and cinnamon doughnuts. Mmmmm, delicious! And I must say that their cider is some of the best I've ever had.




I made up a little tray to enjoy my autumn treat in style. The tray is lined with a placemat from Raymond Waites. The dish is brown transferware from Churchill. The goblet is pressed glass, and belonged to my mother. The napkin is linen damask.




Happy autumn, dear bloggers!



unusual christmas cards |merry christmas cards |cheap personalized christmas cards |corporate holiday cards |nativity christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder