20 Aralık 2010 Pazartesi

My Show & Tell



Happy Friday, dear bloggers! Just a little show & tell here today. I found these two little pieces at the thrift store. They are about two inches high. I don't know what it is, but I have a soft spot in my collecting heart for little things.

I think I was drawn to the carving, too -- as you can see, it is quite intricate for such small pieces. I'm thinking that they are perhaps made of celluloid? Or ivory? Although they are pitcher shaped, they are solid pieces -- decorative only.

Do you all do this? Buy things that you cannot identify and know nothing about, just because they "speak" to you?

Do I sound as crazy as I think I do?

Hey, it's the end of the week, right? ;)

Linking to Cindy's Show & Tell Friday. Thanks so much, Cindy, for being such a great host!





christmas card design |cat christmas cards |christmas cards |blank christmas cards |custom christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder