20 Aralık 2010 Pazartesi

Christmas Cards




Because I love photography, I've been making my own Christmas cards for a few years now. At first, I simply attached 4x6 prints to Strathmore Photo Mount Cards. If you order your prints on sale, this can be quite a thrifty way to make a very personal card. The image above is one of the photos I used a few years ago. It was taken at my favorite park, Natirar, and edited in Photoshop to add a texture.





Last year, I also ordered some postcards (with added envelopes) from Moo. Here is one of the images I used (above) also taken at Natirar. Moo makes gorgeous quality glossy postcards. You can add text of your choice on the reverse side. I simply added a Christmas message, and then hand-signed them. This year, I have ordered some more and personalized them with our names as well.





Lately, I've been playing around in Photoshop, learning how to make cards with digital papers, layers and cutouts. I can't tell you how much fun this is! I've always been artistic, but never super crafty. Here is a creative outlet that I'm really enjoying. :)






Here are two of my favorite designs (above). I may design a few more and then order a set from Moo. (Yes, I always do my cards at the last minute.) Or maybe I will try getting them press-printed on a linen paper. I think that might look better, especially with the vintage damask papers . What do you think? I guess I'll have to check out turnaround times at printers. This might be a project for next year. :)



company christmas cards |imprinted christmas cards |peace christmas cards |christmas card software |art christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder