29 Aralık 2010 Çarşamba

Something to Look Forward To...



It always happens around this time of year. I'm tired of heat. I'm tired of colors. I crave the simplicity of autumn.




I long for cool nights and sweaters and throw rugs over my knees. I want to cherish the last beautiful blooms on the rose bush, and an old favorite novel.




I look forward to feathering my nest with warm golds and beiges and leather and ivory. I crave brown. lol




Now I know that this is just a passing phase. I'm still loving summer, although we could stand a little rain here. But it's nice to have something to look forward to, right?

All items shown here are thrift store or rummage sale finds. :)



paper christmas cards |cheap christmas cards |christmas cards to print |art christmas cards |christmas greeting card |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder