24 Aralık 2010 Cuma

Mosaic Monday: Down the Shore





I'm so glad to welcome you all back to Mosaic Monday! Last week we took a little jaunt "down the shore," as we say here in New Jersey. For the most part, the weather was beautiful, and I spent a lot of time just walking and enjoying the sights that are so very different from my home.

Three of these shots were taken from the car window as my husband drove, and the beach cabanas and the gingerbread house were taken on a walking tour of Cape May. We spent a lovely afternoon browsing in the shops and having a wonderful lunch in this town with it's beautiful Victorian architecture.

And came home with a few t-shirts and a sunburn. Actually, my daughter also came home with an intestinal flu. :( And it may be my imagination, but I'm not feeling too great tonight myself... but let's think nice positive thoughts...

Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate inlinkz box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.






christmas card ideas |online christmas cards |unique photo christmas cards |family christmas cards |design your own christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder