29 Aralık 2010 Çarşamba

Merci Beaucoup



I'm such a doofus. Yes, I know I've said that before, but it bears repeating. I won this beautiful necklace this spring, and completely forgot to share it with you.




The lovely pottery heart, suspended on a velvet cord, was made by Henriot Bijoux of France. Don't you just love the beautiful crackle glaze?



It came with this certificate of authenticity, which I was surprised to find that I could pretty much understand even though I haven't read any French since college... !




And of course, because it's French, even the signature on the back is stylish. ;)




This wonderful prize was part of the first anniversary celebration for the Quimper Club International's blog. If you love pottery and dishes and anything French, you absolutely have to visit!

So, my apologies for forgetting to post about this wonderful prize, and many thanks to the members of Quimper Club International for this beautiful work of art. Je vous remercie de tout coeur!



christmas card ideas |custom greeting cards |classic christmas cards |new york city christmas cards |contemporary christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder