29 Aralık 2010 Çarşamba

Aubergines



Sometimes the simple beauty of fresh summer vegetable almost takes my breath away. These small eggplant came from our neighborhood farm stand yesterday afternoon. I'm not sure what I'll do with them yet, but that's fine because at the moment I'm just having fun taking pictures of them.

When I was a little girl, my mom would make her own eggplant parmigiana. I used to love eating the freshly fried eggplant slices, before they ever got layered with cheese and sauce. I'm thinking I may have to fry these. They are so small though, that they will turn out the size of coins. Ah well, c'est la vie. Can you tell I'm in a French mood lately? And while we're on the subject, doesn't aubergines sound so much prettier than eggplant? :)

Happy weekend, dear bloggers!

*********

I'm still struggling to get to all your mosaics from last week, but I hope you will forgive me and join the fun again this week. Mr. Linky will be up by 8:30 pm Sunday. There will be no Mosaic Monday on August 9th. I'm taking a week off to recharge the batteries. ;)



blank christmas cards |cheap personalized christmas cards |nautical christmas cards |photo christmas cards |personalized photo christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder