24 Aralık 2010 Cuma

Doing Nothing



Just popping in for a quick "hi" and to tell you that I have been busy doing nothing for the past week. And it's been wonderful. lol

Actually, I've been working on some portrait photography for my portfolio. If I can get enough practice under my belt, I'd like to try my hand at doing it professionally. But that's a long way down the road. In the meantime, I've been rearranging some things around the house, thinking about stripping the wallpaper in the kitchen, and wondering if I can renovate the bathroom. I'd love to get my washer and dryer up from the basement. So strictly speaking I guess I haven't exactly been doing nothing.

Anyway, I'm going to let all these thoughts percolate for another week or so. I'll pop in during the week, and hope to see you all again for Mosaic Monday on August 15th.





irish christmas cards |business christmas cards |merry christmas greeting card |thank you cards |cheap personalized christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder