20 Aralık 2010 Pazartesi

Do Tell: Christmas 2010 Edition



Greetings, peeps! Are you feeling the Christmas spirit yet? Or are you all bogged down in the minutiae and the must-do's of the season?

I thought it might be nice to take a moment and think about the bright spots of the holidays. Would you like to answer a few "Do Tell" questions, and share your holiday favorites with each other?

Here goes... I will answer the questions in the comments section, and I hope that you will, too!

  1. What is your favorite Christmas song?
  2. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
  3. Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?
  4. Do you have any special family traditions at Christmas?
  5. What is the best gift you ever gave anyone?
I'm linking this post to Darcy's Holiday Bokeh Party at My 3 Boybarians



artist christmas cards |custom christmas cards |unique photo christmas cards |horse christmas cards |christmas gift card |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder