24 Aralık 2010 Cuma

Oh, deer!



First of all, I apologize for the quality of these photos. It was getting dark outside and I had to really crank up the ISO so they are really grainy. But I wanted to show you our resident deer, or at least one of them.




It all started when my daughter spied a three-legged deer on the front lawn. She felt so sorry for it, so asked me if she could throw out some stale bread from our kitchen.




In another week or so, the three-legged deer appeared with two fawns (one of which is shown here), and my daughter was asking for my credit card so she could go to the supermarket and buy bread for the deer.




Now they wait for her to get home from work and she feeds them from the front steps.




What is wrong with this picture? ;)

Edited to add: My daughter will be going to college next week, so the gravy train will be over for these critters. They look upon my garden as their own personal salad bar, so I'm not crazy about them although I have to say that they are beautiful creatures.



unique photo christmas cards |antique christmas cards |personalised christmas card |beautiful christmas cards |professional christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder