9 Ocak 2011 Pazar

Winter White


We always crave white after the wild excesses of the holidays. That's why Victoria magazine always has their white issue in January, right? Well, I think the ladies at my favorite thrift store have caught on. When they reopened the shop after New Year's Day, they had a whole table filled with white dishes.

It's almost as if they knew I was coming. lol





I've been collecting white and cream dishes for my kitchen, and although I already have a few tureens, I just had to bring this one home with me. For $12., it was a thrifty addition to my kitchen decor.




And who can resist a beautiful white beauty like this in January?



boxed christmas cards |online christmas cards |new york city christmas cards |christmas card ideas |christmas cards sale |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder