9 Ocak 2011 Pazar

Quiet



Good morning, dear bloggers! I hope you are having a lovely weekend. It's very quiet here this morning -- my kids are still asleep and my husband is in the office. I have several projects pending at the moment, but here I sit, editing a few pictures and listening to the crows outside my window.

Actually, this has been rather a busy week, wildlife-wise, in my neck of the woods. On Wednesday, I saw a pair of pileated woodpeckers in the park; and yesterday, I spotted a fox right next to our deck where I often throw stale bread for the birds. Unfortunately, I did not get photos of either sighting. So I'm going to leave you with a picture of the little pink primrose which is brightening my kitchen counter at the moment.

Happy weekend, dear bloggers! And because I don't say it nearly enough: Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy days to visit me here and leave such lovely comments!

*********

It's almost time for Mosaic Monday again. Where did the week go? I hope to see you all tomorrow. The linky thingy will be up by 8:30 pm Sunday. Thanks for sharing your world with me!



antique christmas cards |cat christmas cards |professional christmas cards |old fashioned christmas cards |design your own christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder