11 Ocak 2011 Salı

Going to the Birds



Do you ever feel like you live the most boring life imaginable, and no one would be interested in anything you could possibly write about?

No, of course not. Because all of you lead wonderfully full and interesting lives. You paint furniture. You create fabulous scrapbooks. You visit exotic places.

All I do is spend way too much time taking pictures. lol

I went to a nearby park on Monday to get some pictures of reflections in the water for my 365 blog, Beauty Unspoken. I came away with a photo of a Canada goose taking an afternoon snooze. :)




And also a pair of mallards preening in the sun.




There was a big sign, in Spanish and English, warning that it was against the law to feed the waterfowl. But as I walked around the perimeter path, a car pulled up and an old woman got out. She went to the water's edge, right under the "Do Not Feed the Waterfowl" sign, and tossed some bread into the water. Then she got back into the car and drove away.

Instantly, some Canada geese, the mallards and a pair of swans appeared. And I got my reflections shot.

Sometimes the planets just align, you know? And I feel as though my life is not going to the birds after all. ;)



happy christmas cards |musical christmas cards |boat christmas cards |horse christmas cards |artist christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder