11 Ocak 2011 Salı

What's Up?



Oh, it seems like I have not been here in forever! This has been a crazy busy week, but nice, too. With all four of us under the same roof again, I've been kept busy cooking way more than I usually do these days. It's quite a nice pat on the back to have your college students come home and tell you how much they missed your cooking. :)

Well, we've been dining off leftovers for the past two days now, and I really don't want to see another turkey for a long time... lol. The refrigerator is clean and relatively empty, the dishes are all put away (almost) and the dining room looks calm and normal.

And it's only 28 days till Christmas.

Yikes!

I've been busy also making up some Christmas cards in Photoshop, and a 2011 calendar, and potting up some bulbs for Christmas. I'll be sharing all that and more with you soon. So tell me, what are you up to today? Braving the crowds at the mall, or relaxing after the holiday, or putting up your Christmas decorations? I'd love to hear your story!

*********

Please join me for Mosaic Monday! I'm thinking that I may have to kick the season off with some Christmas themes... :) The linky thingy will be up by 8:30 pm Eastern time, Sunday.



digital christmas cards |irish christmas cards |personalized christmas greeting cards |thank you cards |photo christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder