4 Ocak 2011 Salı

Sweet



I have to confess that I bought these blackberries just so that I could photograph them. (Yes, I know -- I'm strange.) But then I tasted them, and they were so sweet that I ate almost half the container in one sitting. Guess I'll have to get another half pint to photograph. lol

Oh, and before I forget -- just a quick apology. I have had a ton of visits from spammers again, so I've had to turn on word verification and limited comment moderation. I'm so sorry -- I know it's a royal pain in the butt to have to type out that extra word, but I spent a lot of time this morning removing comments from old posts.

Well, that's about as exciting as it gets around here. How about you -- got anything fun planned this weekend?

*********

I'm hoping you'll join me for Mosaic Monday. Mr. Linky should be up by 8:30 pm Eastern time, Sunday. I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations!







angel christmas cards |antique christmas cards |make christmas cards online |christian christmas cards |happy christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder