12 Ocak 2011 Çarşamba

I can see clearly now...



I've been spending some time this week washing crystal and glassware pieces. This always reminds me of my mother, who collected many of the pieces that bedeck our dining room. My parents didn't have a lot when I was growing up, but somehow they always found a little extra for the things of beauty that they loved. And I'm sure that is where I got my love for crystal and silver and dishes.

If you love dishes too, don't forget to enter my giveaway. And have a wonderful weekend -- ours is supposed to be cold. But the forsythia and star magnolias and cherry trees are starting to bloom here, so I'm happy. :)

*********

I hope you will join me for Mosaic Monday. Mr. Linky will be up by 8:30pm Sunday. And hopefully I will be able to visit all the mosaics from last week before the new ones are posted! LOL



christmas cards sale |beach christmas cards |texas christmas cards |french christmas cards |artist christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder