12 Ocak 2011 Çarşamba

A little of this and that...



We have had the most beautiful weather here for the past two days -- sunny and 70. Suddenly, there are flowers popping up everywhere, including these beautiful blue Scilla Siberica. They are tiny, but oh so beautiful in flower beds that are still just waking up.

And they self seed, which I love. Right now they dot my beds with blue. You have to love a flower that is so enthusiastic. They are tiny, and look quite delicate although that is misleading. They have been through cold and drenching rain, and still they shine.

Another spring miracle in fact.



*********

And I almost forgot -- here is the lucky winner of my giveaway. Random.org chose comment #8.

And that comment was from the wonderful Jane, of Blondie's Journals. Jane, you are such a sweetheart, and I am thrilled to send you the two dishes! Could you please email me at mrcarroll(at)optonline(dot)net and give me your snail mail address?

*********

Are you all up for Mosaic Monday this week? I'm a little behind on everything, but I hope I'll be caught up by Sunday. Mr. Linky should be up by 10:00pm Eastern time. Hope you will play along! :)




personalized christmas greeting cards |blank christmas cards |snowman christmas cards |picture christmas cards |thank you cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder