22 Ocak 2011 Cumartesi

Baby, It's Hot Outside!



The temperature here in my part of New Jersey reached 101 yesterday. Yes, that is not a typo -- it was 101 degrees Fahrenheit here yesterday. There is no convenient central air conditioning in our Little Red House, although we do have several window units installed upstairs in the bedrooms and our little family room.




So, no going outside to photograph gardens or wander through thrift stores or visit decorating shops. It was just too darn hot. Instead, I sat inside, in the air conditioned upstairs, and did some reading and some blog hopping.

And I decided to be a lazy blogger, and post some pictures that I took last month when it was cooler, and the daisies were in bloom, and I was feeling inspired. Now I'm just feeling hot.




I did manage to empty the dishwasher, and get a few loads of laundry done, but other than that, it was a lazy day here at the Little Red House. I guess everyone needs a lazy day every once in awhile, but it's beginning to feel like Cabin Fever, Summer Edition. And that is never fun.

So, how's the weather in your neck of the woods these days?



traditional christmas cards |holiday cards |christmas card messages |creative christmas cards |blank christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder