4 Ocak 2011 Salı

Flowers and Photoshop



I'm always amazed at the torrent of blooms that come with spring. It seems like one moment the ground is frozen and brown, and the next moment it is bursting at the seams with all the colors of the rainbow.

We have had snowdrops, muscari, hellebores and daffodils in quick succession, followed by quince, spirea and now azaleas.

So I picked a few blossoms and had some fun with Photoshop, giving them a vintage-y feel.

Yes, vintage-y is so a word.

Anyway, I thought I would share my little picture with you, and wish you all a beautiful weekend. :)

*********

Please join me for Mosaic Monday this week. Mr. Linky will be up by 8:30 pm Eastern time, USA, Sunday. I have been having so much fun visiting all your mosaics and meeting so many new people from all over the world. Thanks so much for making this such a fun day for me! :)






reindeer christmas cards |holiday cards |elegant christmas cards |christmas card greetings |peace christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder