22 Ocak 2011 Cumartesi

Happy & Peppy



Greetings, peeps! I just wanted to say thank you for all your lovely get well wishes. I truly enjoyed reading every one! I now have three days of antibiotics under my belt, and I am starting to feel a little better. :)




I thought that I would show you something else that is making me feel nice these days: this little vignette of white in my kitchen. I just love this display of graduated platters on the wall. Isn't it funny how the littlest things can make you happy?




Of course, I'm happy right up to the point where I find that I need a platter; then I start to rethink the whole display. lol

Tell me: what is making you happy these days?



traditional christmas cards |snowman christmas cards |peace christmas cards |thank you cards |angel christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder