4 Ocak 2011 Salı

A Walk in the Park, 2010 Edition



Can you tell I love to be outdoors this time of year? So many of my posts over the past few weeks have been based on pictures I've taken outside. lol

I LOVE SPRING!

After a few days of dark and rain, I took advantage of the beautiful sunny weather yesterday and went for a walk at my favorite park, Natirar. I've posted about this lovely park in the past. They have opened a new nature trail, and I brought my camera with me so that you could come along for the walk.

Pictured above is what you see as you get out of your car in the parking lot. Not bad, huh?




Here is the scene as you enter the new nature trail (above). Yes, the grass really is that impossibly green. We had three times the normal rainfall last month in our part of New Jersey, and it is showing. :)




I actually brought my camera because I wanted some sky photos for my 365 blog,
beauty unspoken, but I couldn't resist the beautiful fields and trails, too.




My walk ended next to this picturesque scene of the Raritan River. I hope you enjoyed coming along with me. For more information on Natirar, please visit this website.

I am linking this post to Outdoor Wednesday at Susan's beautiful blog, A Southern Daydreamer. There are some wonderful links this week -- go check it out! :)



caspari christmas cards |christmas card pictures |holiday photo cards |french christmas cards |beach christmas cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder