22 Ocak 2011 Cumartesi

I'm a Little Flower Bud



I've been suffering from a surfeit of writer's block lately -- not knowing what to write about, or where to turn my camera. All the snow, and some major cabin fever, were both getting me down.




I've also been thinking about my upcoming empty nest, and trying to see a way forward for the years ahead. It sounds silly to ask: "What will I do with the rest of my life?"

But I guess that has been on my mind lately, too.




I used to be a fitness instructor, but had to give that up for health reasons. I have also worked as a copy editor but that was so long ago it seems like another life.

What will I do now?

(I almost feel like I'm a flower in bud, waiting to feel the sun. Gosh that sounds stupid, doesn't it?)

I'd like to do something with photography, but I'm not sure that there is much money in stock photography sales, and I don't see myself starting a portrait business. I'm just not comfortable with my level of expertise in that area yet. Maybe with a little more practice...



So I've been thinking about creating an internet photography course for decorating and gardening bloggers. I have learned so much about that sort of photography in my years of blogging, and I think I might have some experience to share.

I'm actually a little nervous writing about it -- does it sound totally ridiculous? Maybe I should just go down to the local supermarket and fill out an application...

So, anyway, that's where my conflicted brain is right now. Anybody have any good advice?

*********

Sorry about missing Mosaic Monday last week, but you can see what a mental wreck I've been... :) Please join me for Mosaic Monday next week. (March 8th) Mr. Linky will be up by 8:30pm Sunday. Looking forward to seeing your work! :)



themed christmas cards |caspari christmas cards |christmas card printing |country christmas cards |corporate holiday cards |

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder